SeoWala is currently the only company that offers SEO reports that tell you how your site is currently doing and how it did in the past too. Knowing the whole picture will make a big difference in understanding how a site is growing and where you need to focus your attention.
Here’s What is Included in Your SEO Report
Each section of the report includes not only the hard data, but also a complete, easy to read, plain English analysis that explains exactly what the data means and how it affects you.
Here is a quick summary of what is included in the SEO Report:
- Link Popularity in Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alexa, AllTheWeb, AltaVista and Ask.com
- Search Engine Saturation in Google, Yahoo and MSN
- All search engine terms and the positions held in Google, Yahoo and MSN – This alone is worth more than the entire cost of the report
- Keyword Suggestions – Yep, we even give a few suggestions for keywords to optimize for
- Top competitors that are effecting the sites rankings
- Incoming and Outgoing links that are effecting your rankings the most
- HTML coding practices – We’ll analyze the HTML code on your page and try to offer some tips to improve it
The report size varies in length, but usually it is between 20 and 22 pages and costs $24.95 $19.95**. The SEO Report is delivered instantly after your order is placed via an Adobe PDF file.
Website Link : www.seowala.co.in