Here are specifications of Acer Ultrabook.
Acer has launched the world’s thinnest laptop Aspire S3. Calling it ‘Ultrabook’, the computer giant Acer is planning to market to a series of ultra thin laptops, which the company is expecting to fill the gap between the tablet PCs and light weight notebooks. Acer has revealed these stunningly slim laptops in the IFA Consumer Fair, held in Berlin the last month.
Acer Ultrabook concept has become the talk of the tech world because of its extreme sleek design, light weight and the impressive battery backup.
Acer Ultrabook Specifications (Aspire S3 Specifications):
- 13 mm super thin body
- 1.4 KG ultra light weight
- 13.3 ultra sleek high definition LED display
- Intel Core i3, i5, i7 processor (customer choice)
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- 240GB, 320GB, 500GB HDD (customer choice)
- Windows 7 Professional operating system
- Dolby Home Theater V4 for enhance music experience
- WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- 3280 mAh battery with 6 hour backup
- Exclusive ‘Green Instant On’, and ‘Acer Instant Connect’ features
With the launch of the Ultrabook, Acer has made its presence strongly felt in the ultra light laptop segment, taking on its competitors like Asus, Lenovo, Apple and Toshiba.
Acer Ultrabook Aspire S3 launch date in India
There’s no official news yet about when the Aspire S3 releases in India.