Here are features and specifications of iPhone 4S
Bringing all the hype and talk about the iPhone 5 down, Apple has announced the Apple iPhone 4S, which is an update to the existing iPhone 4. Apple, Inc CEO Tim Cook has recently announced the launch of the iPhone 4S. The iPhone 4s will officially hit the market on 12th of October, 2011 in the United States and few other countries.
iPhone 4S is not just a mere update to the iPhone 4, but has many powerful specs and cool features. This 5th generation iPhone looks pretty much like its predecessor, but loaded with many software and hardware updates. iPhone 5 comes with exclusive features such as iCloud and SIRI that were not present in the previous models.
iPhone 4S specifications:
- 3.5 inch widescreen multi-touch display with 960 x 640 resolution
- ARM Cortex A9 dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB variants
- iOS 5 operating system
- 8 Mega Pixel camera with LED flash and auto focus
- 1080p HD recording and geo tagging
- VGA front camera
- 200 hours battery standby time
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)
- WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, and Digital Compass
- Three axis gyro, accelerometer, light and proximity sensors
- Available in black and white colors
iPhone 4S price
iPhone 4S is available for $199, $299, and $399 for 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB models respectively with a two-year mobile carrier contract.
Also check out Acer Ultrabook Specifications.